Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Off to see 'Tony Bush'


Hello again,

First I must apologise for my lack of contact this year, but with the pressure of the many court cases I have endured recently, (more about the other case of no car insurance later) of which the first of them for this year was held on Valentines Day, a good sign!!! At least that it was I thought. A couple more dates were set in order to set the final, showdown date of...... Well remembering that luck is on my side.......11th September 2006, wow, amazing, how lucky am I now.

I have also been very unwell, due to negligence on the behalf of my housing association, (all about that in another post) I was very ill for The Christmas period right up untill March.

I thought I would let you see a cartoon made by a friend of mine, the only drawback is that the web-address for my holding page is http://www.grandma-eats-cannabis.com/ ,when I am fighting fit again, like in the cartoon, I will soon be putting extracts from my book on the web for you to read.

Secondly, I am now in London and am preparing for today's medical cannabis day. There is a fantastic agenda for the day, which sees myself and a handful of other medical cannabis users arriving at Parliament Square from around 10 a.m. right through till 5 p.m. where we will be demonstrating on the pavement opposite Westminster. We have a very important appointment at 1 p.m. to go to 10 Downing Street to hand in a petition. Back over to the Square untill 3 p.m. when we are inside The House of Commons (room 18) for a press conference to be chaired by Paul Flynn M.P. and Andy Cornwell 'The Cannabis Education Trust' who I must add has fought through illness to make today go ahead.

I must go to sleep now for it is going to be a long day for us all, I promise I will give a full report of the day soon.

As you can see, it was a long tiring journey down.

Goodnight and Take care

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good article...you definitely should visit best site about water bongs: http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/

12:13 PM  
Blogger BAD said...

Dear Cannabis Grandma

We have heard about your story and would like to wish you all the best in fighting for the correct use of Cannabis / Marijuana.

Keep fighting strong!

Regards

Pro Marijuana user - Tony Montana

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey great blog, do you buy cannabis seeds?

i just bought my first lot from The Attitude Seeds Bank

3:01 AM  
Blogger Indica Man said...

Hi Patricia

I wanted to say Hi and also wish you good luck with your upcoming Kidney operation. I hope the fools at the hospital see sense and let you bring in your own food.

From Indica Man in Australia
http://itsmedicinejim.blogspot.com

6:48 AM  
Blogger iamiolab said...

I actually just stumbled upon you on youtube, and wanted to express my respect and support. You are one fierce lady.



Just a fan.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Hope to see some pics later

Cannabis Odor Control

11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

herbal incense for sale amazing and very valuable it truly helps a lot.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Hi Cannabis Grandma - we met in London at Chris Sanders hemp events - anyway, there is a big move in the US to legalise, states vote it in but the feds keep it down; so now Mina Hegaard of Minawear has a petition up that will go to the White House - it is up at www.minawear.com/about-us/ - and you can leave a comment!
For more info on hemp check out www.hempforvictory.blogspot.com

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Getting started with together Natural herbal incenses, spices or herbs or organic herbs or organic herbs or organic herbs or weeds for my own perspective was eye-catching any other factors such instead on illegal therapy and keep no cost on any therapy tests buy I would say that do not abused any organic incenses and keep safe from any awesome results.

12:40 AM  
Blogger usacannabisinsurance.com said...

Cannabis Insurance - The Crest Insurance group, a full-service company based in USA, is pleased to announce that it now provides all kinds of cannabis insurance. if you are a cannabis grower and looking for cannabis insurance, crop insurance and various other kinds of insurance then contact us by mail or call 24x7.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Thanks Again.how to get a medical marijuana card.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Cannabis is the pure & natural plant that is used to make CBD Oil, Cancer treatment, Anxiety or Depression, Sleep or Insomnia or many health diseases. Today We can get easily get from any CBD store or CBD hemp oil Roseville.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home