Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cannabis Gran

Please check out my informative website in which i hope to display my findings/research on cannabis as medicine. http://www.cannabisgran.com

I also have another site in which I want to start to pre-publish my book, poems, childrens stories and recipe books.

This is currently under construction and will be viewable/rateable very soon! http://www.grandma-eats-cannabis.co.uk

Please, when its running, find a little time to leave a comment about the writings because it is my first venture - and it can be frightening. But if people want to read it - they can.

2 Comments:

Blogger setthebeastsfree said...

I think it is disgusting the way you have been treated. How can anyone convict and threaten eviction. It is rediculous. All those addicts that the government call disabled and provide housing and social benefits for, what do they think the money goes on are they mad.... They should leave you alone.... all you are doing is taking care of yourself and saving the government money on drugs that obviously don't work. My thoughts are with you.

12:45 AM  
Blogger kid4twenty said...

Great website. I love Cannabis too and would love to share your website on mine.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home